Saturday, November 15, 2014

Why do I Keep Secrets? Are these stories really true??

                 Why do I Keep Secrets? 



The obvious reason that I don’t give out names of people or businesses that I worked for in this blog are so I can’t be sued.  But, that is not the only reason.  When I was laid off from my first contracting job, the companies that I worked for were worried about being sued.  I know that they were worried because they cancelled my contract while I was out of state and mailed my personal belongings to me.  They were so worried that they summoned by best friend at work to the 12th floor and told her that they think that Cara is going to sue us, and we want to know everything that you know.  I did say at the start of this blog, that I did file with the EEOC and that I did get permission to sue them, however, at the same time, I got diagnosed with Stage 3b Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, so I became preoccupied with that.  Also, my friend was a single parent.  I never discussed anything legal with her, because I would not want her job to be in jeopardy. 

Are these stories really true??


The other question might be asked by the few who read this blog, because so far, no one has really been fired.  The sad answer is yes, the stories are true.  I do have a story that involves one person being fired, but it wouldn't be for what you would think that it would be.  I am thinking about doing a series of blogs on some of the crazy people that I worked with.  I think that it would have to be called the Federal Cray Cray list.


No comments:

Post a Comment